viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

What about beauty..?

Hi everyone..!
This time I'm gonna give you my opinion about beauty..
so.. what is beauty for you..?
for me it's just EVERYTHING.. everything that surrounds us is beauty..
It's really amazing how we can see beauty in every simple way, such as a smile or a tear..


I think that beauty is not a simple word to describe..
I thing it depends on our personal thoughts...


Maybe in our culture blonde hair and blue eyes its beauty but in another culture that might is not beauty.. such as in outh africa.. where yellow painted face people it gorgeous..




Another example is the kayan ladies that has ring all over their neck.. in that culture the longer you have your neck the more beautiful you are..














I also think that a woman doesn't really need make up to look 'beautiful'.. my personal opinion about make up is that make up is used just to highlight the real beauty..


I hope you've like this post
leave your commen.. don't be shy..

'The first step to get what we want in life is to decide what we want'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario