martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

Welcome to my blog..

Hi everyone..!

In this blog i'm gonna post my school work.. I'm studying the sixth level of english at URBE.


I'm Beatriz Garcia.. I'm 19 years old.. I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela.. I'm studying Industrial Engineering.. I love rock music, editing photos with Photoshop, going to the movies and hanging out with my friends..
I hate smoke from cigarretes, don't like needles and can't stand vallenato music..
My goals are get graduated soon and get a nice job..



Now i'm gonna introduce you a friend of mine..



He's name is Diego, he's 19 years old.. He's from Machiques.. He studies Computer Engineering at URBE.. He likes traveling by car, and going to the movies.. He hates waking up early, doesn't like the smell of cigarretes on his clothes and can't stand big-headed people..
He wants to get gradueted soon and get a great work..!




I hope you enjoy my blog..
Please, leave a comment..

And remember..

'
The first step to get what we want in life, is to decide what we want..'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario